Take Olympus SlotsThere are five main characters in Take Olympus Slots, all of whom are gods. They include Apollo, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, and Aphrodite. For Xena fans, I am sure you will want to play this game immediately. All of the characters are well-known to you. Also, the cycle of the gods turns every ten spins!
Who is the Slot Game Developer?Betsoft is the slot provider.
Can I Play Take Olympus Slots in the Demo Mode?You can play Take Olympus Slots at online casinos that offer Instant Play/Demo Mode.
What is the Theme of Trigger Happy Slots?Take Olympus Slots is an Ancient Greece theme-based slot.
What is the Design of the Game?The introduction to Take Olympus Slots is stunning. The slot itself is underwater, with Poisedon at the lower left. Players may be surprised at first glance at the slot as the symbols represent each character. These include a lightning bolt, a bow and arrow, a leaf, and a Cereberus.
How Many Reels and Paylines Are There?Take Olympus Slots is a 5-reel, 50-pay line bonus video slot.
What Are the Betting Options?The betting options range from .20 cents to $45, which is the max per spin. To choose your bet, scroll across the betting line at the bottom of the slot.
Where is the Paytable?At the lower left-hand side of the slot, click on the small I, and you will have access to the paytable.
Is there a Bonus Round and Free Spins in this Game?
- The Cycle of the Gods
- With every ten spins, a new god will reign over the reels. Each god has its power, and they build their ability throughout their cycle resulting in a powerful god event at the end. The gods are chosen randomly, and no god will appear multiple times in a row.
- Apollo's Cycle
- During Apollo's cycle, every Bow and Arrow symbol will be marked on the reels. They will remain marked during the entire ten spins. At round 10, Apollo's light turns all marked symbols into Wilds.
- Aphrodite's Cycle
- During her cycle, every Leaf or Aphrodite symbol will be marked on the reels. They will remain marked during the entire ten spins. On the 10th spin, every marked reel will become a Mystery Box through the power of her love. The path between the Mystery Boxes on the reels will also become Mystery Boxes. Then they will become a single randomly chosen non-wild symbol.
- Poseidon's Cycle
- During his cycle, every Poseidon or Trident symbol will contribute to a counter increase by 1. The Counter will start with one on Spin 1. The Counter is to the left of the slot. On round 10 of his cycle, the god will award free re-spins equal to the number on that Counter.
- Hades Cycle
- During Hades Cycle, each Hades or Cereberus symbol that appears on the reels will increase the multiplier. The multiplier will be applied to the win on the last spin.
- Zeus Cycle
- In this cycle, Zeus can take on the power of the other gods. Zeus is Wild. When he appears in a 4-symbol configuration, he will award the player ten free spins if all four other gods appear on the reels. The spins will be given as follows:
- Apollo - Wilds of Zeus - 5+ Wilds on the Reels
- Aphrodite - Mysteries of Zeus - Zeus picks 5+ symbols to turn into Mystery symbols.
- Hades - Abundance of Zeus - Zeus applies a large multiplier to the spin.
- Poseidon - Chaos of Zeus - Zeus immediately awards a random number of additional free re-spins.
- The Re-Spins Counter is on the right side of the Slot.